Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hais.

jus so disappointed in some guys.
saying blahblish things and not knowing wad they were saying.
its just plain childishness lah !
when will those guys grow up man?!

thinking things thru.
sometimes i think crystal is real brave/courageous.
she has the real courage to tell a person that she really love.
i dont think i will ever ever have this courage?
its his n'lvls and i dun wan to disturb him or wad..
haix.
its 131 days since he left me.
wad's there can i do?
jus standing by wishing for you to be back?
ur the only one which i truly loved.
and you made me truly loved.
i admit i am foolish in the past..
and did not treasure you real well.
each time i thought of you.
my heart sank.
i remembering the fondest moments.
the one and only who met my mom.
the one and only i loved.
the one and only i want back.
nothing can replace you.
i still love you..
back to me will you?

No comments: